Wednesday, August 11, 2010

another 【D】

hm hm, let's update my blog a lil by telling stories...
the 【D】ream I had this morning :)

日有所思 也有所梦

This doesn't happened every time,
But it DOES happen for sometime.

First part,

I was cycling, mountainside?
Not really mountainside...looks more like a garden, a maze?
but the roads and path are going up and down...
arr..scenes in the my dreams are weird.
It's hard to describe, use your imagination. =P

And, I was 3G-ing with a person using my phone, LOL
weird enough but lovely~
Although it just happen for few minutes.
etc etc etc etc....canot share much =P





second part,
went to run an errand for dad in Tanjung Sepat,
and I actually ride to that place instead of drive.
riding motorbike to such distance not so possible in reality
. LOL

I suppose to take the goods and exchange for others in a shop,
shop that sell threads and some sewing stuffs.
and 'surprise' to see my dad is in the shop as well.
=.=" I asked, why do you ask me to run this errand for you
since you are coming for this shop yourself =.="
He just smiled and turn away (zzz dream...)
BUT, I saw someone interesting in that shop =)




No comments:

Post a Comment