Wednesday, September 1, 2010

【 F】riday




"Hi."
door opens
"Thanks."

"pls enter that room and fill up the forms on the table"

"alrite"

after around 5 minutes

"are you ready to start?"

"yeah sure. sorry I am late"

"is alrite, where are you from?"
"Jenjarom"
"So how do you came here?"
"erm by public transport"
"So if you are selected and you will come
to-and-for by public transport?"

"Yeah, most probably, maybe later on
I will try to find a room nearby"

bla bla bla bla...

"how would you rate yourself?"

"erm, Moderate."

"What are your strengths and weaknesses?"

"Erm, I would say based on my result
financial reporting is my strength whereas
audit and tax are my weakness"

GG...suddenly duno why I would say that...
bla bla bla bla bla.....

"so tell me something about urself"

pause for a few seconds....

"erm, erm...."
"i am from xxx and currently jz finished my degree..."

repeated what I jz said earlier...

"well erm during the period I searching for job"
"I helped out dad in farm, yeap, working in farm,
but just half a day"
"half a day only?"

"yea, it doesnt take long, the farm is not to
say very big after all"

"so what you suppose to do in the farm?"

"well erm, I dont know how to say.. erm"
"when the workers CUT down the FRUIT"
"seeds are scattered everywhere, and my job is to pick that up"
"and bring to the factory"

"for weighing?"

"yea yea."

OMG!!!! the word 'harvest' jz dont appear in my mind
but glad that he doesnt mind that.


bla bla bla bla bla...

"ok, thanks for coming, I shall call you if you are selected"

"Thank you so much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment