Monday, October 21, 2013

Sister's Nightmare story...



So here the funny nightmare story my sister message me this morning... XD



Nightmare just now! I dream of we all are running for our life from chinese zombies from home(quickly pack our things) and you were locking the main door at living door, you found it why is it so difficult to close the mirror door then me n u saw there is a zombie blocking the lock, but we manage to close the door. Then we heading to megah to get our foods n stuffs. We hid all the things that we want as we plan to steal them at last minutes when megah ppl annouced that the zombies are here soon(that's what we tot of). And we did warn the megah ppl to cancel something(which i dun really remember) of course they dun believe us at 1st point tht zombies are in malaysia but then they only decided to cancel it until they receive the info. We then quickly get our hidden things down to megah store there to hide for dun knw how long. After tht we went back to home with the hidden things earlier. We then again repack our things n replan our plan.... When the zombies came for second wave again then we cabut, by the time we running away we nicely ensure that everything is off then close the door. =,=


Well.. She had made very good effort to type me the story using only her button Sony Eric w995...

But dinner I wasn't able to listen the complete story, coz I was not feeling well...

Damn, sore throat... Wanna take MC but office now short of staff.... Better no play play..

Boss on leave
Two more got duty at ptptn certification.
Not much ppl left.
And I got tonnes of work haven't do!! 

T.T wish me luck...going to sleeps early tonight...

 Lets hope I don't get the nightmare.....

Night night...

No comments:

Post a Comment