Sunday, July 19, 2009

no luck today....damn sui...

wahkao!!...this morning...woke up late...
already promised my fren to meet up at 7am...
but i woke up late!!! arrr...shit la..
i ffk-ed my fren..felt so sry to him..T^T
so sry ar..wei how...ish...feel so bad..

we went joging in taman yayasan...
after jog we went pasar find kiat eat breakfast...
poor kiat...waited for both of us for quite some time before taking breakfast...

knn...
more 'sui' coming edi...
my 10 bucks note duno where did it goes...
damn!! my RM10 jz gone lidat??
wer did it go?
did i drop it in the jogging place?
or at pasar...
i couldnt pay for the pan mee + milo kosong..
wei how paid for me...ish...
suddenly feel like i owed him so much..
he is being too nice for a fren...
lucky to have him..lolx

swt lar...was thinking sud i tell my parents a?
ngam ngam mum n sis in pasar as well..
i borrowed 5 bucks from sis n return it to wei how..
mum asked..tot u brough rm10 this morning before going out?
spend so much a??
ish...dunwan to lie...
if i dun tell her..i feel bad..
but at the end ...i told her the truth..
wel..at least feel better now..

bo bian.. treat it as my expensive breakfast which worth rm15
or may be treat it as donations...
haizz..morning already so sui..~

No comments:

Post a Comment