Sunday, October 31, 2010

【N】ever 【R】egret

I feel grateful to friends who came today. :D
TQTQTQTQ~ u noe who u r :P
It was suppose to be a surprise,
though I noe it earlier I still being surpris-ed~ LOL



Leaving BBT for 10 months,
feel a bit left out, gotta need some "ketchup" (catch up),
but today somehow the laughing and woo-ing sound...
retrieve back our memories back in 2 years ago.. :3

I never regret coming back and join u guys for the BIG day :)
I enjoy it very much!!! :D

However, I do caught myself in a dilemma...
which I don't like it much. :/

When it comes to Family ? or Friends?
Haha, I guess not oni me who experience that.

I apologize if I had said or done something wrong
or even not behaving well enough...
Forgive me for my ignorant & immature behavior.
Peace, :)

Photo shooting part make me start my "Time Travel Machine"
when was the last time we get to gather around
and have fun like we did today?

and then I started to travel back in the Time... :3

It's another piece of memorable memory

Although, everyone is leaving for different path,
it's enough as long as we know each other is still doing fine...
Good luck everyone~
All da best :)


PS. am i getting older? arr I need to "Time Travel" more frequently :P

No comments:

Post a Comment