Wednesday, November 17, 2010

【B】uzzer 【B】eat 零秒出手



Niceee~~~
Is definitely another memorable drama!!
Well, at least for me it is!
Somehow it just triggered my sense of passion with basketball.

Finished off the last episode last night,
and couldn't wait to get my hands on ball.
Woke up early in the morning, 6.30 lol
is early! and is holiday! so I am early!

Body condition 100%
Shooting percentage 60%~ lol
quite unbelievable, like that feeling Ssssooooooooo much~~~ XP


Touching Love Stories...pretty young lady...well I m not sure the age
but she does look pretty isnt it? =3
How much I wish to meet her in dream~ LOL LOL

Just kiding...
Kitagawa-san, daijoubu~ Boku wa hentai janai =3




~Kitagawa Keiko~



Found this lil chart through google..hehehe
that explains a lil of the drama




No comments:

Post a Comment