Friday, November 26, 2010

【I】nception vs 【E】xtraction

Speaking of the word Inception, I havent watch the movie yet!
Hm, I shall start looking for seeds to download it soon. kekeke

Few days ago, MyFM wake me up from dream.
(DJs did this to me everyday - actually is the alarm clock.. :3)
It was the conversation about a thing call "Dream Recorder"

I dont know how the topic was arise, was it from 皇宫灿烂?

And then, I went google for it - "Dream Recorder"

Found this interesting article....

Forget Inception, Try Extraction: Dream Recorder is 'Possible'


Sounds cool eh?
I am getting bad at remembering my dream since I am back to Malaysia.

Perhaps I start to have lots more of thoughts coming into my head once I woke up.
And this make me hard to recall...I guess?

In the previous lifestyle, my life is kinda simple,
eat sleep eat sleep, study a bit and watch drama...

Not much communication with people around me
maybe one or two on skype or msn
and almost everyday is quite the same thing...

Boring? but actually I find this quite peaceful for me... :3

Check out the article! :D
is not long, just a very short one ;)
and I guess it will also interest u!

No comments:

Post a Comment