Saturday, November 27, 2010

【r】0j@【k】

Bits of the dream I had this morning, hmm
Or should I say last night? hahaha let's take it as recently la..

Kinda messy, I oni can recall a bit and a bit...

  • I live in a Big mansion - UK-liked, like those u see in batman's movie
  • I play basketball - lol maybe this one is from 【Buzzer Beat】
  • I had been adopted by ang mo parents? or my parents turn into ang mo?
  • I dont allowed to go outside of house most of the time.
  • One night, I saw a Crystal Ball fall from sky, and I went outside
  • Pick up the ball of crystal, and trying to throw back up into the sky
  • but it falls, broken and scattered everywhere on the floor
  • and at this time, an elder ang mo lady standing at the gate looking at me
  • I run towards her and follow her back into house.
  • I called her "mom"? but she din response to me
  • and she stared at me, showing that she is unhappy coz I went outdoor
Before this there are still more bits which I cant really recall...
"Sylvester browsing which drama to watch by flipping through a photo album?"
"I says, Watch this!! Buzzer Beat nice! lol"
hmm nothing else...aiks...

Somehow, I keep thinking about
superman and batman stories in my head after writing this post.
like Smallville? the kryptonite? lol

Well, guess what we see in dream are usually illogical...
IF we are having a logical dream, would it be abnormal den?
hehehe :3

No comments:

Post a Comment