Tuesday, December 14, 2010

【r】0j@【k】 2

Another record of my dream....It might be boring for readers to read...
Just ignore if dont feel like it...paiseh paiseh a =3
  • I move to a new places. But not too far away from my initial home.
  • My new home, i saw related numbers: 【73】-No.46
(I wonder what 73 means but 46 is definitely the house number.)
(QUICK!! U can buy TOTO/MAGNUM/4D!!! )
(dun blame me for not winning but spend me some nice treats if u win! lol)
  • Is a much smaller house. Very much smaller.
  • But all of us seems excited about it, or maybe should say...
(not feeling upset about the smaller house.)
  • Big bro changed his workplace! and now he is working in 'Penang' =.="
  • And he is driving to-and-for between JJR and Penang everyday.
(I guess Penang is not very far from JJR, in my dream! LOL)
  • We move house on the same day big bro start his 1st day work in Penang,
  • so big bro doesnt noe where is the new house located. LOL
(very illogical I know, sounds like we suddenly just tot of moving, and he is not informed)
  • and So, mom, me and kp waiting for big bro at a park nearby our new home.
  • I saw a lot people are taking drugs, smokings,
(OH MAN!! IN THE PARK!)
  • almost everyone is holding a cigarette in their hand!
  • Even kids/teens younger than me.
  • Then I saw 'supplier' walking around, selling drugs, in a syringe.
(Okay, but those phenomenon doesnt seem wrong at all in the dream).
  • I realize there is a McD nearby my house! lol
  • I fought with some bad guys. and even the Ogre from Ragnarok battle offline.
(LOL stabbing with a short knife, just like how theif/assasin did)

**************************************************
(wonder why suddenly the scene has changed from here) =.="
  • My first day to school? or uni? I wonder. I was holding a bag la anyway..On the way to classes, saw a very special person..how special? I duno, this is a dream!
  • Meet the person twice in a day. Too bad I woke up early.
  • Otherwise I might be able to find out more stories about the person.

Dear Dream Fairy/Angel/God if there is any,
ARR, I wish I could write more about this.

Weird eh, throughout the dream I never step into the new house, not even one step!
But just looking at the window. And then the scene changes when door is opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment