Tuesday, December 14, 2010

【B】d@y 【P】resent

My cute 'dumpling' birthday present for myself. =.="





Got it accidentally after basketball sessions.
So stupid me! Stupid soil/groud/floor! =(
Now I can't go anywer but to stay at home.
But still I can be a lazy pig and
watching my brothers working in farm with dad =P *evil grin*
pity pity ~ aikz~ too bad I cant be helpful with this dumpling...





It's a birthday but staying sounds sad rite?
In fact, I feel happy after seeing
bday wishes flooded my wall in facebook.
So excited that I like-ed every post and reply every each of it.
So happy but so paiseh.. hahaha...


Today is the third day since I hurt my leg.
And it is recovering.
Hopefully I can make it in time for the outing with friends.
T^T coz I already going to missed the dinner with BBT gang 2mr night.



Credits goes to
The model, "Akipo-the bear" own by "Lim Zhao Ying"
The photographer "Lim Zhao Ying"



No comments:

Post a Comment