Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Love you NIKON!

Alright alright, I tried to be low profile over this.
But I am just too excited now.
I couldn't share the big news with everyone just yet.
Not before I got my hand on the prize!

Thinking, maybe not much people reading my blog these days
as there were no updates for very long time.

I want to announce this over hear!

"Over 1,000 submissions, here are our winners for Nikon's Timeless Moments Contest.
WINNER of D3100 - Lim Kee Shen from Malaysia."

1) Like this page before proceed to result ;)

2) Result + My Stories =D


BUT, gosh I am so scared to comment at the post in facebook.
A lot people seems to object and disagree about my words count.
Come on, it's clearly stated the limit is not 100 words!

But still, I am afraid that too many objections might cause the rule to be restated.
and then I am gonna be very sad.

Please don't take it away from me. PLEASE!


Thank you very much for people who is reading this. =D

I feel that I am acknowledged by Nikon. =D



PS: The 'third eye' I posted in Facebook referring to this. ;)
PS: 9th of March 2011, a lot of good things happen today...

2 comments:

  1. haven received email till today. :(
    can't wait can't wait. :D
    wonder it will be delivered or I have to go collect it. But I have no idea where to collect also lo. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete