Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The【Special】 Progress Test

a.k.a "special pt" by Sunway's student.
Student who did not pass the progress test 1 (pt1)
is compulsory to go for the special pt.
And I am one of the student who fail (only in my P2 k? lol)

P1 and P3 doesnt have very good result either.
36% and 34% respectively, where the passing mark is 30%
Nah, is just a test. I din put very much effort into it.
I must do really really good in the real one at June!

Back to the topic, talking about the special pt,
I only got 10% for my P2.
I started study for the test since last Thursday(24 MAC 2011)
Very bad health condition. Damn it!
Suffered from migraine and stomachache (diarrhea)
Stressed from the test?
Frankly, I told myself many times that is just a test
and u got nothing to worry about.
Fail or pass doesn't really matters.
Only the exam at June is what it matters.

This health condition had been carried forward till after the exam.
Monday(28 MAC 2011), migraine are recovering... feels great.
Perhaps is really because of the stress?
Or could be coincidence too. hmm hmm...

Monday morning, stomach not feeling well.
Called up dad to fetch me back from subang.
Went Berkeley to see Chinese Physician (tabib cina) lol

Reached home and started to feel itchy all over my body.
Scratching feels good but it doesn't help!
End up went to see Doctor Soonli. Allergy?
Took an injection and couple of the pills,
the swollen and itchy feeling just disappear miraculous.

Everything feels good when I am back home.
No stressed, no worries. Always got my family around.
I LOVE being at HOME!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment