Wednesday, August 10, 2011

宪のDREAMLAND 【10】

It's been a long while since the last time I had such ROJAK dream.

1. I went to canteen with friends to order drink, and the people at the counter require me to fill up forms and write down the address for the 'milo panas' I ordered. Watdaheck is this...

2. I have so many classmates from different countries. And the class teacher seems to be someone like 'Sue Sylvester', every one were given an assignment, a song to sing, and I got an odd one. =.="

3. Two classmates spoke to me in Japanese, I stunned, don't know how to reply them back. LOL. They thought I can speak too, coz I was simply playing fun with friend with some simple single word.

How Rojak had my dream become?

Sun-U. Housemates. Eat. Glee. KTV. Namida. Sawajiri Erika. LADY. Kitagawa Keiko.

No comments:

Post a Comment