Wednesday, September 14, 2011

宪のDREAMLAND 【12】

I was with her in a shopping mall, with my father as well. It's a weird combination for these 3 people to appear together in a shopping mall.

I was walking next to her. When I gotten closer and closer to her, I accidentally touched her hand...very close distance, and she grabbed my hand, as if she is telling me that... just hold her hand.

I was surprise for a short moment, and then I quickly react in holding it tight with my left hand. "你的手好小...", I said, it's the first time I holding a girl's hand besides my sister. 'huh?', she voiced out with smile.

My father saw what had happened, surprisingly he just smiled and walk away.

I was overly excited but don't know what should I do next. All of sudden, the relationship gotten so much closer that I think I am doing quite badly in managing it. We were walking in the mall together, hand in hand. Till, we bumped into my friends. Really awkward situation, you know, like when your friend start to joke around and 'tease' a little when you got your first date... still I introduce her to everyone...

For the rest of it I couldn't recall much, but I think I even spoil my chance to spend time with her in the dream... I really sucks at it...



But I always wanted to do it better... If I get to have chance like this again in reality...


No comments:

Post a Comment