Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I miss talking to you... rawr~

How are you doing? It's been really long time since the last time we message each other...

My mood is kinda bad today, you just appeared in my head and I wish badly that I got the chance to speak to you again like how we did last time.



Lately, I had been a bad boy. Feel such a loser. Feel bad. Create unnecessary worries for dad and mom. Sorry dad and mom, thank you so much. Feels like so many things happened to me lately. Small and little things, seemed immaterial... but so material at the same time... contradicting feelings? To be simple, 'not a good one'.

I feel happy and blessed to have my parents, and siblings.

It's been very long time I haven't missed home.

Dad bought me a new lens. Mom and Sis came along to pyramid too, saw Fish Leong. Spend weekend at home with brother. Leaving post and liking each others post at Facebook with brothers and sister.

Payment for exam fees. Sick. Dinner. Expensive medicine. Club. Have not revise. Sick getting worse? Dad been busy.

Man, I don't how to put my feelings and the happenings into proper sentence and words. Just want to write down what is floating on my mind now.


Not hoping people to understand though. Emo-ing...

RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment