Friday, October 7, 2011

I just want to daydream...

I want to daydream right now...
I want to have a flashback on ours...
or rather my memories with you...
Though not much memories we had together...
but at this moment...
I just want to daydream... about you...


I went to the place today...
The area you told me where you live...
when we first met each other...
I was hoping maybe I will have a slight chance...
That I will bump into you in the mall...
I was being silly... I know...
But I don't care...


Housemates went for fast food as dinner...
The one that you had work part time...before....
It was a year and a half ago...
I still remember what you had told me before...
the reason why you took the job...
though you don't like the job very much...
and some incidents that happened before...


At the end... miracle did not happen on me
Though the surroundings make me feel that...
You are around... somewhere nearby...
It couldn't be possible, I know...
But I started to imagine...


I keep staring at one corner... while sitting in KFC
Thinking...maybe...
the next person who walk pass the door...
is the face that I am familiar...


How silly and stupid am I?
I continue to daydream...







No comments:

Post a Comment