Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012.

2011, I failed, I learned [tried hard(at least tried)], I try again... how's 2012 will be?

I made a lot more new friends in the 2011, and I believe I will soon have to in contact with more people in coming 2012.

2mr is my first day of work, 3rd January 2012, a full time work. I will be receiving my first monthly salary at the end of this January. Sounds very money minded huh? Who don't want money anyway. The interview in last year December was just like a normal procedure I have to go through before joining the company. The result already expected and most probably I will be hired, and I am hired!

The job scope describe by my manager sounds challenging. No harm for me to try isn't it? To be honest I am quite nervous and worried when she read a long (quite long for me) job description during the interview. I believe 2012 would be another 'turning point' in my life.

"They can do it, so can I" - for Kee Shen in 2012

I got my ideal working days in my mind. I must make it realize for at least 80% or 90%. I want to wake up early for breakfast everyday then head for work. I want to finish my job as soon as possible so that I can head for gym after that. After working out I shall have my dinner before I am back home. Reach home, rest a little catching up on the website and sleep early. Weekend will most probably occupied for classes and studies.


I still missing you. It's been so long. Had you really forgotten me? I still remember you! I still remember... our first and last conversation in the phone till now... house 9 room E, bus on the way to LHR... the first date in my life... though is not like a date for couples but I still remember it... I will be very happy even just to hear a word from you after a year and 5 months.

How are you doing? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment