Monday, January 18, 2016

Final Paper - Passed! 18/1/2016



Finally, I have completed all the ACCA exam.

I was scrolling bit by bit at my email.
My tears just force itself out without me knowing
It was an emotional day for me today.

The first thing I did was screenshot my result 
and share it at Family Viber group
The next thing I did, I share it with her.

I have lessen my burden now.
I do not need to spend my leaves for study or exam anymore
I can now spend my leaves for travelling, family, buddies
I hope I will get to spend my leaves with the one I love

Thank you, dad
Thank you, mom
Thank you, brothers
Thank you, sister
Thank you, buddies and people around me

you have given me positive support
those numerous good luck wishes

I couldn't even remember
whether this is my fourth or fifth attempt for P7.

My dad and mom never pressure me, 
My dad and mom never feel dissapoint of me.
My brother and sister always support for me
My friends and people around never look down on me

I finally made it. With tear of Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment