Tuesday, October 27, 2009

shen ar shen

Now u get the lesson
watch show la sumur
facebook so much sumur
always sit in front pc dreaming sumur
sleep late sumur

and end up...

hv to rush work overnite
(over 12 means overnite for me :P)

hv to sleep late sumurmur~
n den hv to kacau other ppl..>__<
and den not enuf sleep
feel dizzy on the nxt morning
have go for tutorial class in bad body condition

gum feels pain these days (wonder is due to lack of sleep)
maybe there is excessive internal heat in my stomach
grrr..i wish i can get more green tea here..
(my G.T-bags had jz finished)

pimples are getting mur n mur (blekz)
lips start to 'rot' soon..
can see the symptom (but still fine for now)

ROAR!! damn it! >_<
now u can learn the MISTAKES
and learn the LESSONS out of them
and KEEP it in ur mind~

but i wonder if i can do tat.. =.="
due to my bad memory
*short term memory lost*
i might do these mistakes over again
right after few weeks time...
=.="

k la..mb i nid some limits to it..
dun kill by dun allowing me login to facebook..>__<
and dun allowing me watching anime
i need it while hving meals >__<

but i need to get my work done 1sT!!
den oni i can have some FUN..

No comments:

Post a Comment