Monday, December 7, 2009

AMA = Ah, My Allah...=.="

cry to god/allah when i want to get started on AMA
finally I started doing it, since last friday
is good is good...
but the process of doing it is not nice..
I keep losing my focus

when I was reading
but then few minutes later
I realize
I am dreaming
or
Playing vf Blu-Tack
or
Facebook-ing
or
Lying on bed...

zzZZzzZZzzz....

glad that
so far the progress is 50% done!
(today is monday)

BUT!!

I duno what piece of research am I writing!!
I dont really understand what I had read
and my paper
is just a combination of small parts of different articles
I just "copied" bit from here n there
and just stuck it into the paper wer i want~

well, not to say i totally dont understand
but...
it sudnt be done in this way~
T.T

i dunwan to fail ama~
is a core..

kami sama~ onegaii~~~
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment