Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TIME OUT

***********************************************************************

Glad that i am able
to call a TIME OUT for now
been busy with SM tutorial
and preparation for AIC presentation
these are the top two subjects
which always put me into stress
always make me
struggle,
frustrates,
scratch the HEAD,
scratch the ass,
stretch body OVER and OVER again
maybe they want me to get closer to
yiruma

done with SM, k put it aside

today was a not so good day
presentation seems to went well (I guess?)
I was nervous
I thought I had hid it well
but
The room went so hot suddenly
such big drop of sweat drip from my face
OMG, GG~ =.="
now I am really "sweat"
wonder how many ppl actually saw tat
but good thing is
AIC presentation is GAOIM, K put aside~

meeting with supervisor
topic being too broad
ar, damn it~
but somehow I survived it
I guess I gave a good impression to her
just that hv to meet her one more time
before xmas break starts
gotta find more articles

now that
Men-do-ku-sai is 30% solved
coming up next
AMA and nxt meeting for supervisor
arrrrrr~~

冲啊!!!!




wait wait...chotto matte chotto matte
before the referee blow the wisel...
let me utilize this previous "time out" first...
dont want to get suffocated...
do some breathing first..
huuu~~~xii~~~~huuu~~~~xi~~~~
(exhale---inhale---exhale---inhaleee---)
RAWRRR!!!



GOOD luck and
ALL da BEST
GUYS!!
<3
***********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment