Thursday, December 10, 2009

something to Share o(^w^)o



before I leave...
dad n mom ask me to cut the grass
in front of "datuk-gong"

and I make it...



a STAR!! :P




long long loooooong lady fingers at
banana farm~ :D
but a lot seeds in there..~



F-A-T-A-L-I-T-Y
*tee-hee~ :P



my Food store.. :D


Wat did u see for the
following 3 pictures?















these are 1 poundsSSSs
so far i had collected 14 types..
each of them got different
"faces"








and guarded by Piggy~ :D






my lunch for most of the time



second option for lunch: beef lagsane



1st own cook dinner...
when sze hwee n becks went home
doesnt look bad..rite?
:P



leppit is hurt~ :P



*almost same standard with*
*haagen-daaz*
:P



opps...a bit bluur..
zoomed too much.. =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment