Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I had a dream



Hmm a dream, as usual. But this interests me a little
I met someone in the dream.
A totally stranger, a girl
And actually fell in love with the girl
at the first sight, LOL
I cant remember the face well since I woke up
What's left is just a blurr picture of her
Oh wait, somehow, I remember her hair a lil..

I wished I can still remember her face
I wished I can still continue to meet her tonight
I wished I can spend more time talking

Unfortunately,
She got a fatal illness
She got not much time left
I dont know why I would still fall for her (in dream la...)

But, the important thing is
I didnt manage to confess,yet...
haiz...so sad, bad mood... :(





LOL

k la, is just a dream la..
just thought of sharing it
hahaha... :P


I might get more and more weird or funny or interesting dreams
this coming weeks because exam is around the corner...


XD


No comments:

Post a Comment