Tuesday, April 6, 2010

世界奇观 【Walking on the sky】

世界奇觀 - 天空の鏡




This very Amazing video that I saw recently
on FACEBOOK
It looks so natural, pure, holy and pretty
It is a GOD's creation!
Somehow it reminds me of AVATAR's scene again LOLx

I went and google this place
and it was lucky shot
that I din take very long time to find out the location :D

Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia,
the South America continent :D

It was said in the comments by NETIzen
This wonderful view can only be seen after raining

The reflection of images of sky on from the water
will shows us the heaven

The excitement of 【Walking on the sky】...

3 comments:

  1. Omg that place is amazing! If that's heaven! so breathtaking! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha i wanna get a step on it too...one of my fren said she wanna have her wedding there lolx..

    very nice view rite meisy?
    looks like those place that usually see in anime huh? XD

    ReplyDelete