Friday, April 16, 2010

the so-call-ed revision week...

I've been changing the song in my blog for the past few days. What is this? I got nothing better to do ar? I duno. Really. Distraction, my mind use to think more than usual. Random pictures, scenarios, any random stuffs can be *pop-out from my head whenever I m trying to focus on lecture notes for a 5 seconds (but this is getting better now). Animes, dramas, musics lyrics, videos and even comments left on facebook =.=" Worse thing is, one thoughts connect to the other thoughts. As a result, I end up facebook-ing or youtube-ing songs and videos. Found quite some nice songs to share from time to time, that explain why I've been changing the playlist. =.="

Meditate. It's hard, but I am trying. Thanks tiger :D

I still got long way to go. Not much I had achieved for now. But at least got little bit la ho? The very little bit. =.="

Focus.


and

Goodluck to my friends as well. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment