Monday, May 17, 2010

就像一场梦...

It just ended, an hour plus ago
Everything I done for it,
the progress, the revision, the exam
All of it, feels just like a nightmare


Yesterday night was the last preparation I did with Kent
I watched Ip Man 2 during dinner lolx
Skype discussion, talkings, arranging points bla bla..
and doubting are we on the right track at the same time
and then lights off at 1:20am

Got some light headache before I went to bed
Rolling on the bed for about half an hour before I fall asleep =.="

Next morning woke up at 6:06am,
trying to do the last revision
It seems that body condition is not so good
ate breakfast
forced myself to read the notes I made for once
and then take couple pills of panadol
sleep for another hour (from 7am to 8:08am)
din really get to sleep fully one hour
because headache is keeping me to fall asleep
had a tough time (but not very tough like gonna die)

Miracle happens,
I feel much better after the short nap
much more confidence to go for exam

After that, I went 雪中送炭,
饥中送饼。。。LoL

And then

3 hours 30 minutes had passed...


The exam ended..
I did what I know
I hope I wont fail
That's it, I will just let it be... :)


Had lunch with friends at one zone

And back to my room writing this post :3



Now there are 3 subjects left
Times are quite pack
I haven done a thing for AIC
AMA was the next,
and everyone keep complaining about AMA
that it is hard,
But I haven got chance to study it previously
Hopefully I can catch up soon.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment