Monday, May 24, 2010

writing each 【POST】 for each 【PAST】

36? 38? WTF?
that was the marks I estimate I will get
Of course I hope I can be more optimistic with the estimation
but, the 1st question already lose confidence
I know from the beginning I couldnt get it right
So, my B/S is expected to be unbalance

The questions are consider easy this time
BUT! I couldn't recall much from what I had study previously
There is one, written 13 marks,
but my work done seems incomplete
something is missing but I just couldn't recall
It's over now, I don't even dare to check with the notes
Because it might spoil my mood even further


Hot days recently..
serious, free sauna in Carrol Court
The main problem is the air circulation is not good
no fan, no wind, sweating, half naked lol lol
therefore, I went ebay yesterday
and won bidding a USB fan.
cost me 2 us dollar = roughly 1.5 pound
USB fan, faster come to me!
show me what u are capable to do!! =3


Took a short nap after lunch
because didn't slept much last night
Now the head get a bit heavy,
feeling dizzy...zzzzZZZZzzzZZZzz
Perhaps is because of the weather
The exact feeling I felt last time
when I took nap in the afternoon,
at SJ house.
I can hardly bare with the weather here
what happens if I am back Malaysia in current condition?
LOL... GG


Last subject to go!!
created new folder at my 'desktop'
puts in all AIC stuffs I can gather,
and just hope for the best.

yosh~
Minna, ishioni ganbaro!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment