Thursday, May 20, 2010

【L】ucks and 【B】lessings


||- - - - - - - -LuCks - - - - & - - - Bl3Ss!nGs - - - - - - - - ||


I gotta say, Thanks for the Lucks
Don't know where it come from
And the Blessings,
from ahGong ahMa, 'datuk', God, Angels, etc etc...

Not to the extent that need to use the word 'Despair'
Not that serious, but I am almost Lost
Last night, while I was looking through Past Year Paper
My mind start to dream.

I actually dream that how will it be If I gotta resit this paper
I haven't put enough efforts into this Module yet
Somehow, I manage to pull my mind back in one piece
telling myself,
"U still can change the future"

It feels so frustrated
whenever I don't understand a thing from module answer

I don't seek for high marks,
Just don't want to break the record.
【never resit paper before...】

Perhaps the Facebook apps I added this morning
showing 96% lucks lol
let's believe that it does help me :) thnx~

It feels much better when I first saw the paper
Most of the question I attempt before
has almost the same style with the paper
Thank you Lucks and Blessings
For helping me.

At least I know I am not gonna fail this module :)
Perhaps, not too confidence yet,
but the probability to fail had decreased. =3


Lesson learn: Don't give up, while u still has the chance to change the result... :)

2 comments: