Monday, August 24, 2009

Experience

this post related to religion~

18
PA


Yesterday night, went to farm with dad, yup! we went to farm at night.
It's been 30 years +,
dad had been praying the 'Datuk' in the farm for 30 years+...
now that is a chance for us to find out the stories behind the 'Datuk',
so dad is looking forward for it,
he wants to ask smth smth about the 'Datuk'.

Dad manage to noe an Indian fren who do those bomoh stufffs...
so what can he do for us is he can ask his 'Datuk' - they call him 'Ayah',
to check out with the one in dad's farm,
to make sure if there is 'Datuk' 'staying' there....O.O

Well, the 'Ayah' is an Indian, we nid Indian frent o translate the words for us, lolx

The whole activity was held at night...
start at 8:30...
and it finish at 11:30..omg..
and we were feeding mosquito in the farm...=.="

I owez dun believe in these stuffs, but yesterday night...
when I am sitting in front of the bomoh...
all I can do is to believe...
tat's all I can do.
My dad's BM are nt so good oso, I m another translator from BM to hokkien/Mandarin
when my dad did nt understand, but most of the time my dad understood what
they say...

When the spirit possess te bomoh, the bomoh will usually sit on a chair,
with all the nails nailed to the chair facing upward on the surface.
well, before the ceremony start, the bomoh wore a pants,
and then wrap his lower body with two clothes,
so i guess if it is in tat way it wouldnt hurt much either if I sit on the chair
with the clothes on..XD
jz kiding...hahahaa...

right after possession, the characteristics totally change,
a young man speaking like an old man...O.O
and the other Indian man were serving the 'Ayah' cigarattes and beer...

it's a bit scary, coz all the ppl around us are Indian,
there were 6~8 of them, oni me n dad are chinese..lolx
but they are good guy la...
I tin they oso sked that other ppl will come and rob us in farm,
so they ask quite a lot of frens and ppl to come and help out...
to feed mosquito..lolx...

there were two bomoh~
one of them brings me n dad + 1 translator to the other place of the farm,
where there is a 关地公~ ( i m nt sure vf the name),
and then he summon the datuk in our farm to talk with us...

We found out tat there was two datuk staying in dad's farm,
one was very old, old enuf that he cant really walk, he is a orang asli
the other one is young, and he is a malay,
the young ones possess on the bomoh's body and spoke vf dad,
the 'Datuk' says that the old old "Datuk" had been in the farm for a verrrry long time..
since Japan conquered Malaysia tat time,
when our ancestors are still living in the farm...
our ancestors used to pray to the old old Datuk too~ O.O

and then Dad wanted to make a ceremony to worship the datuk in the farm,
because the young one cameby to say that the old old datuk
is been helping us all the time,
wel...the helps, dad knows about it...so dad plan to do it...




Is an experience for me, I never get to see bomoh get possess by spirits,
some people describes it as, shaking body, shaking legs...sounds scary
but wat I saw is different, the bomoh jz change characteristics,
the way they speak, the tones...
and when I saw the other Indian men are actually joking with the Datuk!!
he asking for 4D numbers, n den he promise to build a nice nice 'datuk house'
for him...O.O
tat makes me feels nt so scary...lolx

dad told me the bomoh are quite accurate,
coz last time he did ask one chinese bomoh to summon the datuk in farm too,
the story they told are same as the one told by the Indians,
even the Datuks' names are the same!
coincidence? hmmm~~~
the chinese bomoh had passed away few years ago,
impossible for him to tell the Indian bomoh about wat he had told dad
few years ago rite? if we think it logically...a dead man wouldnt talk!~
wooo~~~


and one thing I was wondering is, when the spirit possess the body,
about every 5 minutes + -, the bomoh will spit ~ nt so sure about tat but
it looks disgusting...saliva? hmm...blekz~


to conclude this post,
whether believe or nt believe
is up to ourselves to judge

do I believe it?
erm, nt really...
but when it comes to me in front of my face...
ok la...i temporary believe lar..
hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment