Friday, August 14, 2009

feel bad...

hmm, saw tat penguin? UT? bought clothes n accessories worth rm800++ n got it from

universal traveler...

how expensive.

the clothes there, jackets, socks, everything no cheap than rm50.

except for the sock, rm49+- i tin. =.="

felt so bad, one shot spent dad's money so much,

bought 800++ de stuffs jz for me alone. wahlaoeh~~~

if i nt going uk den oni spend tat much money ler..

although this amount of money is consider small edi comparing to my tuition fees.

i should had aware of this.

i should had aware that my choice going uk is gonna spent super big amount of money.

but initially, we jz talk about it,

when there is no transaction of money occurs, we cant really feel it.

because my dad is the one sponsor me,

he can feels it better coz is his money

i can oni feel it when i see the transaction occurs..

when the money is pay to others..

>,<

i do feel it now..~

i must study hard in uk!!


No comments:

Post a Comment