Saturday, August 15, 2009

Journey to KL - 15 august 2009

this is going to be a long long post...

I planned to write this post on 15/8/09, zzz but definitely nt at this type, 6:00am in the morning. Wahkao!! so early wei~ reason why i woke up to write post is because the stupid mosquito stung my legs, felt very itchy, was scratching my legs for 15 minutes and finally i decided to wake up ady, zzzz....and while starting my computer, the radio suddenly turn on itself (is a, erm..alarm radio? radio+clock), lolx i duno wat they call tat but my big bro set alarm at 6:00am too, not long after that i head the alarm clock in mum's room oso start ringing already. woowo, looks like i m not the only one who is early, lolx...but they still in their room now..heehee

Yesterday, I went for the predeparture briefing in KL, Crown Plaza Mutiara Hotel. Does the name sounds grand to u? it does to me...a bit not get used to it when i come to such hotel, omg so high class that it doesnt match with me lolx...i felt so low class in there...I took ktm from klang, sit in the train n waited for 10++ station to reach kl sentral, zzz...so long...n den i took a short walk from kl sentral to monorail station n bought ticket to Raja Chulan. Fulamak, peak hours is sure troublesome, so damn many people in there!! and they are stupid or wat? so selfish!! when i going up to platform the platform is full vf people, so crowded!! because they were all gather at the same spot, where the door of the train going to open when the train is here, swt!! and the amount of people are getting more n more. when i got up there, people are actually queing until the excalator already, watda heck!! shocked!! why cant they move in sumur?? they are blocking the escalator already, jz as i expect, not long afterwards, more passenger coming up from the escalator and they start to push each other at the platform already...zzzzz..wahlaoeh.. and very xiaxui one lor, got one big size middle age ang mo had to ask we malaysian to move move move..watda heck..malu lar aiyo..no eye c..lucky i managed to escape myself to the other place, the place where no one is willing to wait there because there were fences blocking from getting on board to the train, I knew it very clear that it is impossible for me to get onboard to train the 1st time, so i made a wise choice..lolx...i waited for the second one, no nid to squeeze with so many ppl, haahahaha....>w< train ="P">,<" so does melly...=P lolx..Nt long after that, Elbert had came too. Unilink had booked mezzaine room in such grand hotel, actually I expect there will be ang mo come n give speech de, but...zzz...oni malaysian ppl do all the briefing, so throughout the briefing nt much information we had gained, so swt lar...haizzz...because i had met the unilink people quite a few times and they had told me about the same information before my visa application already. Well, at least there is still some new information for me...althought is jz a lil...hmm...

After briefing, I din get to enjoy the refreshments at all, T.T i gotta rush back to Jenjarom, it is 5smth already, and when i came out of hotel the sky is getting dark, gonna rain already..wow wow, better dun rain now please i said in myself!! Another long journey after monorail back to kl sentral, n den ktm from kl sentral to klang...i was trying my best to get back home as soon as possible because today uncle (motherside) and his family from Johor are here , his daughter which one year older than me is getting married!! wow, so fast!! but i failed to meet them after all, because there were having dinner by the time I reached klang, so i gotta take bus back Jenjarom myself. (hvn took my dinner yet..T.T)

I m so lucky to hv frens from banting and jenjarom lolx...I tot i couldnt make it to meet up with them initially but now I can go yumcha vf them ler..XD went mizuno with them, drank a cup of cuppucino + bubble tea>>>60% full already, nt feeling hungry at all ctually...afterwards we went 万寿宫~ eat "lobak", nt carrot but is 卤肉~ i tin~ in hokkien, a.k.a “gor hiong" in hokkien, 五香?? lolx chit chatted about beach, seafood ( da four legged creature tat barks lolx), jogging, uk's life, besball, basketball and bla bla~ hahahaha we stayed there until midnight, lolx 12 am edi lor, consider midnight bah, n den jz few tables away there comes a drunken man, looks so scary, sked there will be a fight later, so?? of coz all fo us cabut lor!! n den we dismiss and go back home kao kao chu le...hahaha...

on the way back home, nt much car on the road, so empty, so late already, n dad calls "faster come back lor, dunwan sleep a?"..hahahaha.."o, o, coming back liao"..

lightning keep showing itself in the sky, clouds are covering the star and moon, cant really see them on that night, or sud say cant see them at all..lolx...lightning but no thunder sound...this reminds me of sehmeng saying "wah, whose light bulb so bright?" a lame joke made by him in secondary school, lolx i still remebered it ..hahaha mb u al din get the jokes....=.="

Back at home, told dad my experience in kl, dad say nvm lor, tat'y he asked me to bring more money in case smth like wat happened in the hotel happened on me, otherwise i will be chasing out from the hotel for eating 霸王餐~ lolx thank you dad!! He ask me to take this as an experience, use the spent money to give myself a lesson, remember it, make it as i had spent the money to buy tat experience. In that way it sounds much better and in fact I feel much more worth it to spent the money because they say experience cant be bought with money! it is a 无价之宝~ but I am able to bought it in someway, so is worth it~ lolx...

is almost 7:00am already, i took so long to write this post ..omg~ O.O

today is the wedding day of my cousin,
wish her and her hubby stay sweets forever,
live happily forever,
wish her best of happiness,
and hoping that she and her hubby can overcome any burden or problems in the future,
because getting married is creating big burden to both of them~
they are still young at this age wert~ ^^"
Congratulations and good luck!!

百年好合 永结同心



ps: this post got some problem, parts of it dissapear suddenly de..weird...i jz editted it...=.=" mafan~

No comments:

Post a Comment