Sunday, September 13, 2009

is the 'Ayah' again..

spirit possess the bomoh...
everyone approach him one by one...
to ask for better fortune...
to ask for better health...
to tell one's grievance...
etc etc etc...

well when is my turn,
i approach and knelt..
i m not too sure wat i sud ask for?
healthy body...everything go smooth for me in UK!!

but at first I was silent...
he noes that I am going somewer else soon before I start speaking..O.O
somewhere which is very cold he add on...(yea UK is cold!)
wow, i was thinking ...so accurate?
and after that he says that for the 1st week for me in UK will be a
tough week for me...I will have homesick for the 1st week...
but after tat I will get used to it...(erm, is normal la for ppl, usually lidat de mar)
and den he says .. =.="
i got gf? no way...I din noe oso la..and he was laughing there and asking me dun bluff him..
watda...zzzz....quite interesting actually if he really knows everything before hand..haha

but afterwards when i going back home, dad told me tat he did mentioned that one of
his son is going oversea soon...=.="
i duno tat i should say the 'ayah' is real or not...
but..is okey i believe it for temporary la..hahaha

and he asked for a GUINESS BEER for him when I come back from UK...lolx...
"hei gou" beer...

No comments:

Post a Comment