Monday, September 21, 2009

a week in UK

is brand new environment and brand new lifestyle in brand new 'world'..
as one of my fren said, I am at the other side of the world now...
where I am in daytime and u guys were in night time on the other side.

is a good start...

It was freezing cold on the first day when I reach UWE, Bristol...
coz it was at night. sure it's cold out there!!
and that night all of us doesnt hv a good night sleep because
it was cold, heater not functioning and there is no duvet or blanket >,<
so the next morning we head stght to the nearest supermarket to get duvet n pillows~
>>SAINSBURY's<<
some supermarket like GIANT or TESCO u can find in Malaysia...

All we are looking for is the cheapest stuffs in there...
we are too kiam siap to spend much, or should say the goods and product are xpensive
if we convert it to msia ringgit...
if u dun?? it is very cheap when u jz look at the price tag.. =.="
but we noe that we should save up our living cost there and hv some self-control..lolx
so we only go for those items which branded SAINSBURY's..
jz like u go GIANT or TESCO and u buy TESCO or GIANT branded stuffs...
it is sure very cheap compare to the other brand but! u noe la the quality is how geh~
bo bian, no choice..we are poor people in other people's country~ T.T

Few days after that, we manage to get to the CITY Center and get SIM cards,
walking around CITY Center and look for some minimarket like 99 speedmarket
as u can find in malaysia...
trying to buy some cheap and useful items and toiletries..

oh ya and we went TESCO too!!
TESCO's product are much cheaper than SAINSBURY's...
and we bought for a week supply of food in TESCO because ...>,<
we had to take bus and long walk to reach TESCO,
so let's not waste our time and energy to go for TESCO...

Wat do we had for meals den?
In UK, even if u duno how to cook, u will still survive geh~
yea, coz we got life savior in supermarket...
u will find lots of box box stuffs, ready-made-meals~
but those are expensive and maybe nt so healthy?
u can find cheap one too but the taste hor~~ hmm...u noe lar..aiya..haha
there is a Chinese common saying " 一分钱一分货 "
so have to spend wise and eat wise~

Now I starting to had sore throat already,
and worse running nose 'drop by' as well..zzzz
wonder is the weather or the food that I had been taking all this week...
mostly were meat and less vege..~
at least today, (21/09/2009) I manage to eat noodle soup!!
with lots of vege and mushroom in it! looks healthy for me...haha jz nice~
and I had bought some apple and banana to in order to improve my
digestive system..lolx

I had been saving one pound per day!!
which I think is a good habit for me to do that...kekeke
but I tin I will nid a bigger container for me to keep all my savings >,<
so far I had saved 8 pounds!! yay~
will continue saving until the day I going back Malaysia!!

>>-------------------------o(>w<)o-------------------------<<

hopefully I can recover from sorethroat and running nose soon~

&

we went BATH for a day trip,
a tired walking trip,
although nt much places we manage to visit
due to the cost of entrance fees,
but we manage to enjoy some nice view there,
and took some nice picture too~


>>-------------------------o(>w<)o-------------------------<<

No comments:

Post a Comment