Tuesday, September 15, 2009

U + WE

take care lo frenz~
i dun let u al see I cry one...dun worry...sked later I make all of u cry oso..hahaha...
:)

1st time on plane, the flight was 13 hour + it was suppose to be excited...
but I was expecting the environment in the plane should be quiet and relaxing...
but it was so noisy...nt feeling so well but after a while starts to get used to it...
start to get used to the noises, by fan i tin.
was sitting at the last last row...the aeroplane was not so stable oso...
maybe it will give a bigger impact to the passengers at tail I guess...

well, it was excited and honestly speaking I am a bit worried oso haha...
I looked out of the window, it was so high up!!!
nothing but clouds!!! am I in heaven already?!?! OMGOSH~
(I 'kolot' a bit la.is lidat de 4gv me)
quite scary oso coz I never been looking down at tat height...
the journey were quite boring coz nothing much I can do...
can play games and watch movie but I play nt longer than 15 minutes..zzz
movie oso manage to finish watching only one...=.="

reached London at 4:30pm (UK TIME) if not mistaken,
by tat time malaysia time is 11:30pm
waited for the airport pickup for 1 hours +, rounded up 2 hrs...zzz
so so so tired...slept all the way in the bus untill we reached hostel....
it was freezing cold at night!!
shivering and I was wearing a long sleeve shirt plus my bluey jacket...
but it still feels like genting's bro...(even cooler than genting) >,<
cant imagine if I did not wear tat jacket...I will be jumping around...
and hv to carry such big luggage to collect keys at Mendip Court (in campus)..
and den oni I can get into my room~ :D

arrr~ the room here...jz as expected...fulfill 80% of my dream room..lolx~
it will be hundred 100% if there is a personal bathroom,
a L-shape table a side facing window and a side facing wall with notice board~
den will be great!!!

the 1st night, unpacking stuffs...but actually I was online and unpacking at the same time..
hahaha...had my 1st video call...lolx...haha..n den selpt at 3am smth...
and the bad thing is the heater, me and my frens had no idea how it works...
read manual, follow guide n instruction but it wasnt working at all...=.="
and yet we dun hv blanket or duvet...
and so we had a 'nt so good' night sleep...zzz...
but for the 1st night ...hmm..nvm la...bare with it...cincai la..
at least tonight I got duvet and pillows...although without heater but
i tin will definitely feel much better than last night!! haha...

today, went sainbury to buy groceries and overall I had spent GBP42 already in a day..
I had bought extra clothes hangar, shampoo, some tupperware, duvet, pillow
and some biscuits...and ate the ENGLISH BREAKFAST set...
it was breakfast set for the BRITISH but the amout is enought for my lunch!~
well..may be my appetite still not so well, stomach still feeling weird and
couldnt eat much...but the breakfast worth GBP3++,
which worth RM18 (dad converted it and compare with msia while skyping)=.="
yea...unavoidable...or mb I should order cheaper food since the amount is quite large...

the wind were blowing so strong that if u r facing the wind,
u will face difficulty breathing...
but me and frens were walking outdoor for the whole afternoon,
starting to get used to the wind already I guess,
at first I had to walking reversely to avoid facing the winds blowing my face..
but afterwards I feel fine with it...
either is I get used to it or the wind is not so strong yet...

the food in MAS was ok, well mb to somebody is terrible~ ( yes is quite not okey actually)
lolx...ok lar, still can eat lar, but dun eat too much ler coz some vege got weird taste...
I lost my appetite, I couldnt eat much...I oni finish the main course,
salad make me feel so full, din even touch it~
and the whole journey my stomach was nt feeling well oso~ >__<

as for dinner...pasta...zzz...cook whole packet...for 4 ppl...
tat's too much!!! and I hvn found back my appetite...
not able to eat much...wasted the pasta...
had to plan, spend and cook wisely after this lesson...

photos wil be in facebook when I am free...haha...
alrite..gotta stop here...sleeping time~ oyasumi!~ n(>_<)n
will take care of myself well..~

No comments:

Post a Comment