Sunday, September 13, 2009

~babi kill..BAR-b-CUE..Babe Cute~

hahaha..here's the post for last night..~

U al asked me, how do I feel..I m not very sure how do i feel oso~ =.="
there no special feelings i had..nth much to feel if u asking me the question last night..

Perhaps I m still blurr, I am still in holiday mode to the extend tat...
I am not aware that I am leaving soon...'mentally' although I noe I had been packing luggage lately...
I am not aware that school reopen date is in sept!! and now is sept!!
I am not aware that I will nid a year time to be here again!
I am not aware that I am going to a place where 10731.316km away from home!
I am not aware that soon I am going to be in a place where 8 hours different in timezone!

but~
how does it feels when all these feelings suddenly pop out at once...
jz after i woke up...it starts to make me to hv lil 'kancheong' dy...
I am worried that I had missed out anything to do before i go...
did i? DID I??? ish..~ hopefully not...

It's great that I am able to see u guys before I left..lolx~~
Hope u guys had a great time at my house!!

Thnx for the PARKER PEN...
i din notice it when i 1st looking at it....
but then after all of u al left...
i took a good look at it..~
and!!
I saw my name on it!!
it makes the pen so much more precious and special for me!!



well, BBQ nitez...too bad for some ppl sick already....
otherwise they can enjoy more...
but they do 'curi-curi' to enjoy despite sorethroat~
kekeke...hope u guys take a good rest after this ^___^ v



farewell everyone!~

No comments:

Post a Comment