Saturday, July 3, 2010

a dream I had in Dublin

summary,

I had a dream where I went for a trip, organize by UWE,
visiting overseas countries,
unexpectedly, Malaysia is one of the destination,
and Jenjarom is actually one of the attraction to be visited =.="
perhaps is because the FGS Dong Zen Temple... ZZzzZZzzzz
(weird, but this is a dream after all)

So, I took the chance, and went back to my home...

On the way back, there was an interruption happened (一个小插曲)
cant recall much about it,

【something】is chasing after me, I was with my sister,
I asked my sis to cycle on the bike 1st etc etc, cant remember well...

but the important thing is, I did a irresponsible thing,
lefting my sis cycling on the road by herself,
while I am escaping from that【something】in friends' car...
I had almost forgotten about her...

and then when friend reminded me,
I ran back to the path we just took and search for her, LOL

and I made her cry.. =.="

.......

I reached home, and I met mom and dad,
and... T.T
but weird, big bro is not around...perhaps still working...

No comments:

Post a Comment