Thursday, July 1, 2010

a lil update

went to Ireland last week,
visited Dublin and Belfast
it was a great trip but tiring.

Dublin doesnt interest me in any way,
luckily in Belfast, we visited the 【Giant Causeway
well known attractions, known as one of the world heritage.
The tour to GC just makes the trip worthwhile.

Something to share...

1.) One of the night in Dublin,
had two dreams in a row, very unexpected dream...
details, tell u next time... =P

2.) "I saw a dog running freely, and his owner riding on a bicycle! so cool!!
that dog was able to run ahead of his owner, cross street by itself,
and has very good self-control, and I start imagine will I have a dog as obedient as that?"


3.) On the way to rope bridge and then GC,
"I saw a big red cross on the sheep's ass, LOL,
that's how they put a marked on the sheep, =P"

4.) While visiting Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge,
"A boy was counting step on the stairs, boy:'thirty-six, thirty-seven, thirty-eight, thirty-nine, thirty-TEN...' "



***********************************************************************

Currently, busy packing to move house 2mr,
contract in Carroll Court just ended,
and I m going to move to new place, I paid extra 50 compare to hwee and elbert,
wonder what accomodation will they provide to me?
Student Village (high standard one), or Carroll Court again (medium standard one)??
hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment