Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am back =)




Few days ago, ask me when? 15 jul..
what's my 1st meal? Steamboat.
Am I experiencing Jetlag? Nope.

Why I lie?
Because I got nothing better to do!
Sorry la, I jz feeling bored.
Internet here doesn't satisfy me!
Got some problem with my laptop.
software or hardware problem?
I think both T.T

That's why, I give up loading facebook page
Give up streaming anime.
Give up writing post. zzzz
lazy..


How do I feel when I 1st reach home?
Everything still seem familiar to me.

Life in UK, everything I had experienced
feels like a long dream I had, a 10 months dream...
when I woke up, lying on my bed...
looking at the familiar ceiling patterns in my room...

"it's a long...long... dream......"






P.S I am using big bro pc while he is working. keke :P


No comments:

Post a Comment