Monday, July 26, 2010

【S】unday







The "bitch" that I had went together with Jenjarom Gang on Sunday
First of all, late meeting in the meeting spot, my bad,
I'm here to apologize. Sorry ... :( but I got a valid reason. hehe

Did we had a great time there?
well, sort of.. hahaha

Thanks to CK we get the chance to explore a lil in the "palm tree"
Frankly speaking, the atmosphere in there feels so serious to me,
feel so tense, so quiet.. perhaps too high class...
not so suitable for us young teenager to have fun around..

along the "tree trunk", we got double storey rooms,
and the leaves part are single storey room.
but according to CK,
for double storey doesnt mean u get two room for one unit
the upper level and lower level are consider as separate unit.
(which different than I thought earlier)

what we did...
volleyball, photo shooting, eliminating junk foods, swimming...


volleyball - eat sands every time u whack the ball :P LOL

photo shooting - ppl jump around and get the best shot LENG!

eliminating junk food - CK, the noble man willing to sacrifice for us. LOL

Swimming - AKY, KIAT and CK enjoyed floating on the water, i guess?


Dinner at Tanjung Sepat.


Cabut~ balik kampung...and I forgotten about the lucky draw
(mystery gifts) that I had prepared for everyone :(




PS. it's been very very long time since the last time we chat in msn, how r u??!?!




*some pictures to share*
















No comments:

Post a Comment