Sunday, February 22, 2009

tagged by victor

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tag and list their names.
4. No tags back!

1) I am tall (fact)

2) I am a boy, the young one..[compare to...*erham erham] (fact)

3) I am a lame joker (fact)

4) I easily get frustrated (fact)

5) I felt 'paiseh' when talking to girls (fact)

6) I like to sleep very much (habit)

7) I play basketball (habit)

8) I always been thinking too much...on everything (habits)

9) I play FACEBOOK a lot (habit)

10) I always late for classes (habit)

11) I know is cold in my room but I still wear sleeveless shirt + short pants n sleep (weird)

12) I know that Panadol are bad for health but I still eat when I fall sick kao kao (weird)

13) I know fruits are good for health but I seldom eat (weird)

14) I always said something which self-contradiction (weird)

15) I keep thinking do I have any weird stuffs when I was replying this 'tag' thing (weird)

deng~~~ is this how it suppose to be??? i duno le...=.="

1 comment: