Saturday, February 28, 2009

>w<~~~~~钱$钱$钱$钱$钱$钱$~~~~O.O

Saturday, 28 February 2008, 2:46pm

haiz....canot lidat la...
this is the second week i din go back jjr liao...
spending so much money!!!ki siao..still remember last week saturday i jz get my pocket money from my sis (dad ask her to pass it to me in sri kl)..RM120~ woohoo~

BUT!!

i had spent half of it already for saturday n sunday..=.="
went to eat ho liao (KFc if i m not mistaken)...hair cut....spend a lot on eating i guess...
cant remember what i had spent already...there goes my rm60...T.T

the remaining rm60 i gotta use it for monday to friday...T.T
省吃省喝....i tried my best to control already....n it work out just nice...

friday lunch(yesterday), went AC eat vege...n i spent my last 5 bucks on my lunch(vege +drinks)..T.T wallet totally empty (left some coins nia)....1st time spend money until lidat...
wuuu~~~wuu~~~~T^T....

the worse thing is...ATM card spoiled jor...n the '漂亮的姐姐' at the counter there say if change new card hv to charge RM20!!! siao lo..i bo lui how to pay for tat much?!?!
at the end..boh bian...hvn to withdraw money from the saving booklet...=.=" 1st time withdraw money using tat way...cant even noe how to fill the form....=.="

withdrawn rm150~

n den went subang square to pay for audit text book G&M (szyee requested for me long time ago)...i had been spending a lot since last week, tat's y i din go n pay for it earlier...=.="

n den....my fren ajak go play bowling...they say is free!!! woohoo!!!
but hv to pay membership for rm10...=.=" but tat's for membership fees lo..
den i can play bowling free for whole year...cool!~ (taylors' bowling club)

at night..went murnin...ordered Mi Raja...(no camera, otherwise will take picture n show u al)..taste good.~~ beh pai..but it will taste better with sambal...XD + drinks teh O' -bing-

tat cost me Rm8...

n for today, i wake up in the morning n tell myself control more in spending money le..i still left rm 82 to survive for another 5~6 days...O.O...n for lunch..i went pasar tapao...spent rm3
now left rm72...for 10~12 meals...

therefore, i can spent roughly rm6 for each meal oni!!~
this will not be hard for me coz i use to limit myself to spend oni rm5 for each meal...
but still hv to control lo...

kkk..must control...must control....kkkk....>w<

wish me good luck...XD

PS: feel like want to eat at vege shop everyday (rm2)...or pasar oso can...save money save money!!~($,$)

No comments:

Post a Comment