Thursday, February 4, 2010

【1st Time】 の experience. . . 《下》

Yesterday night was a blurr night
struggling with the stupid cd
trying to burn the disk for assignment
but it dont even budge!

I was wondering
stupid disk? stupid laptop?
or stupid me?!?!
I duno!

I keep trying and trying
and then
OH SHIT!!
the cd stuck in the cd room!?!?!
GG-ness..how HOW?
i even use the ruler trying to get that thing out

I been trying it till 1am
and I gave up and sleep.
leaving the assignment not yet "burn"
and slept

The next morning I got up
feels like yesterday was nightmare..
got this strong feeling the cd is no longer in the cd-rom

and then I only realise that
REALLY!!!
there isnt anything inside
watda heck I am doing last night??

sze hwee pass me 5 cd to try out
and I woke up checking
all 5 disks are on my table.!!
grrr...side effect from not enough sleep earlier~
damn blurr~ @.@


ps: 吴宗宪 make me LMAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment