Sunday, February 7, 2010

TIME OUT - 想到什么 就写什么

(a) There is a 'gap' before next assignment period comes. I guess I had enjoyed myself quite well since 4th FEB had passed. It's been a long time I missed my time for gym, lolx but my weight seems to be maintained between 71~73kg. I manage to went for it yesterday, just that I get tired easily on treadmill. I bought a MP3 player~ youhoo...Like it so much, would like it more to be (1) black or (2)dark purple or (3)white. Unfortunately, John Lewis dont hv the 1st and 2nd color, only got white, damn sharp color. Dont really want it to be sharp though, but the other colors left are lime green and pink O.O. Because one of my fren owned the green one already and it will look awful for me to wear a pink mp3 in GYM =.=" and as I owez wished, all the songs in the player are Jap&Kor, my favorites songs...bigbang...fullmetal alchemist etc etc.

(b) During assignment period, been struggled to stay in focus. But couldn't resist the attraction from Facebook! Even though I had reached the MOST UPDATE STATUS in Facebook already. Just keep login for nothing! And I asked my bro to help me hold the accounts for me, password changed, but the thing is I m not yet restricted to Facebook, I still got more more more accounts in facebook. Those that I had abandoned for years, now all active back again, I am hopeless. But nothing much I can do with those boring accounts too. And I end up signing up for WRETCH, looking at lenglui lengzai pictures. Looking at Taiwan fashion stuffs, but I m not improving in Fashion tastes...mb.."yet"?

I manage to get my job done on time somehow. nanto kana ru~ (asakura yoh from shaman king). It simply means it will work out somehow 船到桥头自然直. :D but of course I still need to put in my efforts.

(c) I enjoyed myself very much watching GUESS GUESS GUESS!! 吴宗宪 make me LMAO! But I know I cant laugh as loud as I wanted since the wall in Carroll Court are NOT THICK! Chasing after drama is my current lifestyles. Samurai High School - JAP (recommend by irene). IRIS - KOR (recommend by xinchan). Funny for jap and kancheong for kor. Great drama for me. Heard that quite a lot good drama coming from TVB soon!

(d) My room still full with chocolates! lolx someone want to help me eat eat? I am eating the chocolates at a very slow pace. But pimples are coming out!

(e) Drumsticks bought since December last year are still frozen in the fridge till now. But I am working hard on eating it. :P Bare in mind that, now already February. lolx but I guess of it is frozen, sud be alrite. :P

(f) Tried to make pan mee by myself. 4th attempt!! With some advise from Jedwind, I manage to made the dough nicely. I am getting better at this! But, I m still lacking skills in tearing it into small and thin pieces. And it turns out to be quite thick. :( but it taste great when I put some anchovies (江鱼仔) bought from msia. But it's finishing soon :(

(g) Bought a Mirror Block gold in color, from eBay! :D it took me one night to find out the most effective way to solve it. Of course the most effective way is for me, but is not the most effective way for the Pros'. :P

(h) Chinese New Year is coming, Valentine's day as well. I missed pineapple cookies made by mum so much!!! T.T Downloaded some new year songs, to make me feels that I m home for CNY. Although, like Namewee said in his video, the lyrics are mostly the same, but the songs I am listening to is more modern, by MyAstro and 988! lolx Raining seasons in Malaysia had already over I suppose? It must be getting hot and hotter since CNY is approaching. Missed the time I spent vf frens back there, 到处跑跑 拜年.~ meena-san, genki des ka? watashimo genki des! Happy Chinese New Year to beloved Family and dear frens 10800km away from me. T^T

and

Happy Valentine's Day...to... 【U】!!

(i) I din really limit myself in spending, just bought what I wanted to eat. But I am not earning for pounds also, perhaps I should save some more money since I am not earning. I should start to set a limit for myself. Alright then, groceries for a month, only 150 pounds! is tat possible??

(j) Spring is coming! or maybe is already here, I dont really know how to confirm its officially presences. lolx But I can see that the temperatures are increasing, lowest ave 3~4 at night, highest 8~10 day time. It's out of my expectation, I tot it will be snowing in uk for CNY where in msia will be hot like hell. But of course I like the weather now for CNY. :D

(k) I am getting outdated with C-pop, J-pop, K-pop. Assignments' faults. But I am quite lazy to update myself too. lolx..k la, is my fault den. Coz watching drama drains up most of my free time already. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment