Wednesday, February 3, 2010

another 【1st Time】 の experience. . .

It's true that, everyone
is going to have lots of
【1st time】の experience
in life

Opening ur eyes for 26 hours + -
staring at computer screen
from 10:30pm to 10:00am

I was able to sit still for the 1st 8 hours
got this "amazing" feelings
after that
golden 8 hours...
Amazing-ly SUCKS の feelings..

I already started fishing
looking at the website articles
but I m actually out of the space!
mind are thinking some other random stuffs
so hard to stay F-O-C-U-S

I even tried play O2mania
to keep my eye open
it workED!! for the first 15 minutes =.="
but better than nothing

And my piece of work
虎头蛇尾
the ending was mostly out of topic
BUT!! I still got tonight to edit it..
:P

I m proud that I manage to stay "alive"
through out the Night~
:D

But I feel that,
my experience was nothing
comparing it to the
architecture student and The One Academy student
you guys are "pro"!!
I know my experience
is just 雕虫小技 for u all

well well,
at least my efforts are paid off
I am now 90% done with the assignment

If consider using the word counts limit to judge
XD

went back to room earlier than Sze Hwee and Elbert
Apparently, I am not in the condition of attending classes
Sze Hwee and Elbert plan to go "Fishpond" later in the afternoon
to collect some parcels at the post office
I thought of going too because I got letters to collect as well

I wonder who is the senders...

while waiting for them
I fall asleep on bed...【DEAD】
I dont even realise that
Sze Hwee actually came into my room
and took my post cards - to help me collect letters
and she even leave a post notes!
appreciate it!! :D
because I was really "dead" that time

so they went Fishpond (is a name of a place)
but they were not able to collect it for me
because it requires some Identification O.O

this make me even want to know more about that letter!!

And now, is 6 pm already..
I am awake and writing post.. lolx
in another hour time
going to have dinner soon


but mb I can start editting my work again now...
perhaps the others are still sleeping
after "BaTtl!ng" "sParR!ng" with SM last night
not so early to have dinner I guess..


ROAR!! SM!! 今晚就把你给 "
" 掉 (kan)


PS: its been a while
I din login to Facebook

my main account

I had asked bro to
change the password



shhhh..tiger..keep this secret k?

No comments:

Post a Comment