Thursday, February 18, 2010

WEIRD 【dream】 LOL

tired day, tried to wake up as early as I could
coz I dun wanna missed the gym

took a nap in the afternoon,
and I had a weird but funny 【DREAM】
!!LOL!!

~。~。~。~。~。ー 梦 ー~。~。~。~。~。~

I couldnt recall what happen in the beginning
I was running from nowhere
On a street I can say, at night
with two of my fren I guess?
Familiar faces, but cant recall their names
they were taking the lead

and while running down the streets,
passing by houses and run in to alleyways (小巷)

Not long after that I saw
a white gorilla sitting on the side of the path

It was dark but I can confirm is gorilla,
coz is WHITE! LOL.
is weird that I am not seeing any stray cats or dogs in the path
but a WHITE GORILLA =.="

While running pass it, I was hungry,
and I took out a chocolate bar to eat
I think that white creature saw it
and start chasing after me, damn it

What can I do?
I had jz unsealed the chocolate bar
and the next seconds that white thing is chasing me!
haven even got a bite of it and
I straight away throw the chocolate bar far behind
but the white thing just continue to chase me ignoring the chocolate.
damn it!

I keep running, and I reached home! (Jenjarom)
everyone was sleeping,
the white thing followed me in,
and hide underneath the sofa in living room

I ran to the back, looking for something to chase it away
and I found a stick!
(the stick that my dad use it to scratch his back - i tin u noe what i mean)

out from nowhere, it found a stick too when I
trying to use the stick to poke the WHITE fluffy creature
my hands are longer as I can reach it, it cant reached me
I poke it hard, when it poke back,
is obvious that it cant even reach me
but I can still feel that I am being poke,
damn! ticklish!! LOL!!

~。~。~。~。~。ー 梦 ー~。~。~。~。~。~

o(>メ<)O
"cross sword-ing with a WHITE fluffy GORILLA"
in my house...


I wonder what does that means


weird but funny 【dream】
Just wanna share it here..

O(>w<)o

No comments:

Post a Comment