Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Goodbye Assignments

there goes the last assignment
took us long enough to get it done
hopefully our efforts are paid off with good results
although i dont expect much but please at least give me a pass

ama result out 60+, <65
same with crtp
cant complain, coz din put much effort into it
but with the result i have, satisfied bah
just that fm, 40+, <45 did quite badly
stupid! shud had just copied the whole case into the exam hall!

what's left? exam coming in 2 months time
and then i will finished my degree soon
damn, i tot i just came to uk not long ago??
did i had myself enough good time in uk yet?
coz is going to end soon...

speaking of hving good time
is all about spending pounds as well
sry to make someone disappointed
i dont have confidence in managing my allowances
all of sudden,
i just feel guilty that
i had spent my dad's money more than estimated
couldnt keep it like this any further

During assignment period, no mood go for class 【understandable】
after assignment, no mood go for class too?! 【lazy...】

my table is still as messy as it is before assignment starts
u can find anything on the table
*chewing gums
*biscuits
*cup
*papers
*scissors
*glue
*toilet paper
*toilet paper (used up)
*chocolate
*receipts for groceries
*notes and coins
*empty pringles can
bla bla bla bla...
coz i just want to make myself easy
able to reach for anything conveniently :P

not motivated to tidy up yet.. zzzz

went london on saturday,
companion: elbert, szehwee, becks, juan, me
it was really cold
din expect it to be colder than bristol

get to see how the pros take photos with dslr
get to noe lil bit more about dslr, jz a lil bit
get to noe that,
【london bridge】is just an ordinary bridge, nothing special
NOT the one with two big tall tower thingy de bridge
the one tall tall and big big, is called 【tower bridge】!

and, and, someone...burberry..woohoo lolx

And the trip cost me quite some money as well
is consider quite expensive for a 2day 1 night trip
but i guess we do enjoyed the trip
looking forward for another trip?
i dont think so except paris
unless natwest is giving damn high interests

I realized, I am being "3-minute heat" over things easily
some plans that I had for some people few weeks ago
hasnt start 'executing' the 'project' yet
even some target I had set for myself
procrastinations...bad habits, i know!
but...*excuses *excuses and *excuses...sigh

end up with this thinking
不怕慢 只怕站
will still get it done at the end...


ps: i know how to recognize most of 'katakana' words :D

No comments:

Post a Comment