Saturday, March 13, 2010

I think I will never 'SQUAT' again

Today, is not a good day I guess..
My head feels like almost burst
I tried to reach my limit..20..
Perhaps I did it in the wrong way..
or it is just not suitable for me

and I thought of advises from dad
our neck part do have complicated sensory nerves
and should take good care of it
mb that explains why
I feel like my head going to 'burst'

OR the liquor effect from last night does affect too?
I wonder

it took me almost half an hour to recover a bit
and able to walk home

and when I reached my room
I find myself to be much comfortable to lie down on the floor
feeling much better after resting a little while

But I guess I am alrite now
though still not feeling 100% well yet

and I think I will never ever touch that thing again..
except for other exercises...

I am glad that I am still alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment