Thursday, March 18, 2010

REST is what i need...

I shall stop doing it
and prepare for study,
In fact I should already been studying now
Some friends do think is too early,
Some friends do think there shouldnt be any procrastination anymore

Personally, I am agree with that
I cant recall much of the learning since last year September
This shows that I got a lot to catch up
but I hvn really start study yet
but trust me,
I am working on it, lolx
perhaps starting it, bit by bit
den slowly increase to megabyte by megabyte
and very soon will increase to gigabyte by gigabyte.. :P

what i want is concern from ppl around me
not to give u chance to compare and say
my body condition is not as good as urs

:-/

Skype-ed with dad jz now..
He explained a lots of possibilities that I might be facing
Well, he is not a doctor though,
not a doctor with a qualified cert,
but sometimes his words are kinda persuasive
and useful :)

Perhaps he is right,
my choice of meals are not healthy enough
it affect my blood pressure somehow

or maybe over doing exercise at a time
causing injury (internally)

I must be aware nxt time,
what food am I going to stuff into my mouth
what time should I sleep
did I take the amount of water per day correctly

Dad might think about this over and over again tonight
I know it, sry dad...thank you. :-/

Well, those are assumptions from dad
he is not a qualified doctor, lolx
we cant rely too much on the assumptions he made
until I manage to get a test from GP nxt week

No comments:

Post a Comment