Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nostalgia...

been searching online
the games i used to play when i was a kid
found pikachu volleyball
hahaha
reminds me always fighting with sister and brothers
used to bully sisters but always lose to brothers
how nostalgic




then,
【Tales of Destiny】 just pop out from my mind too
been playing the game soundtrack
that was the 1st cd game bro borrow from his friend when he was in secondary
I am not a good game player
still a beginner of pc that time
but I noe I like that game
the character, the storyline, the actions, the excitements
jokes we used to talk about the characters among us

trying hard to search for the game through google, baidu...etc
but i just couldnt find it.. T.T
in fact i found a lot
but all required p2p software to download
damn it, uwe just dont allow it!

my brothers manage to make it to the end ...
but i din..
and now i wanted to...

ISO + suitable emulator
that's all I need! then
I can take a good look back into my childhood again

thinking about the past... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment