Thursday, March 25, 2010

Holiday Mode

Already in the holiday mood
will be visiting PARIS next Monday! :D
but kinda worry because none of us speak FRENCH
well, hopefully I manage learn some simple words
so that it will be useful in the trip

Holiday starts next week, Monday
but it seems a lot people already went for their trip these few days
Italy, Paris, Spain etc etc...
That makes me totally ignored the AMA tutorial class on Friday
the only tutorial class left for me
So, it doesnt really matter hahaha :P

Went to see doctor this morning,
blood pressure seems to be fine
got my hep A injection too
"brilliant, it doesnt even bleed!"
that's what the doctor said. lolx
remind me of Claire Benett - Spontaneously Healing Ability
because I started watch Heroes season 4 last night xP

This evening, laundry time~
damn it!
my UWE hoodie shrunk into kids' size!!
=.=" who wants it? I can sell it already...
anyone? gurls? small kids? XD just kiding...
Is it possible to make the shirt back normal again?
Is there a way to prevent my shirt from shrinking anymore?
I dont want to end up wearing baby shirt on street nxt time =.="

even my pants oso...
haiz, or is it that I am getting fatter? hmmm
I hope not! XDDD

Hwee said it was because of the drying machine
too high temperature that cause the shrinking
luckily it didnt happen to the rest




Shen ar..
Exam will be coming very soon,
after Easter break...
study lo!

No comments:

Post a Comment